Wednesday, September 2, 2015

They say the first decade is the hardest...

Ten years ago today, Katie White and I were married by the State of Ohio.  

Since then, we've added one more cat, been in a few shows and several dozen Improv Jams together, lost one kidney, added several nieces and nephews, burned a few bridges, slaughtered millions of pixels in online games, won e-wrestling tag team titles together, lived, fought, cried, and loved.

It hasn't always been easy- you don't share two lives together without a few ups and downs.  But we've been together through a lot, and I can't imagine what live would be like without her.

We're both private people- Katie doesn't even a facebook page, and my philosophy is never to put anything online that I don't want the whole world to see.  But I'm good with the whole world seeing this.

I love you, Katie White-Sonby

Once,
Forever,
and Always

No comments:

Post a Comment