Wednesday, August 29, 2012

(Fantasy) Football football football!

I had my fantasy football draft last night.  The Factory of Sadness picked #6 out of the 10 team league, and our roster ended up as: 

QB Matt Ryan ATL
QB Jay Cutler CHI
QB Tim Tebow NYJ
RB Michael Turner ATL
RB Trent Richardson CLE
RB Frank Gore SF
RB James Starks GB
WR Calvin Johnson DET
WR Vincent Jackson TB
WR Reggie Wayne IND
WR Michael Crabtree SF
TE Tony Gonzalez ATL
TE Brent Celek PHI
DEF Baltimore
K ??? (had to leave before last round; told the man running the league to pick a kicker)

We have to play 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 'flex' (RB/WR/TE), 1 Defense, 1 Kicker

For once, I'm really thrilled about the team I drafted.  I think Calvin Johnson is by far the best WR, fantasy wise.  Turner/Richardson/Gore are three very good RB, and if Richardson stays healthy (always a big "IF"), they should put up some points.  And between Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, and Tony Gonzalez, I've now converted to being a Falcons fan. 

And hey- I have to power of Tim Tebow on my side.  How can I possibly  lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment