Monday, February 4, 2013

The teams that haven't won...

Another Super Bowl... and between two teams that I don't have any feelings for. I don't hate the 49ers or the Ravens, nor do I particularly care for them, either.

When in doubt, my default position is to root for the team that has never won the title before. That didn't apply in this case- both the 49ers and Ravens have won the title game, and in the recent past (my definition of "in the recent past"= "I remember when it happened"). So again- no rooting preference.

But my question today- turn that around. Of all of the teams that have not a championship, who do you want to see win the championship next?

This isn't the same question as "who is your favorite team?" In baseball, I grew up a Cubs and Indians fan. Both franchises have won the championships before (before I was born, but that's besides the point). Of the franchises that have never won the title, which one would you prefer to see break their streak and be crowned champions?

Any criteria is acceptable- I'm more curious to see who people are rooting for.


1 comment:

  1. I want one of the "so close, but never got there" teams to win...like my Eagles.

    And you're far more forgiving than I. If my team left and moved to another team (Ravens), I'd hate them forever.

    ReplyDelete