Sunday, January 11, 2015

* I have a rule- I'll root for a bad team but not a stupid team.  As a longtime fan of the Chicago Cubs, Cleveland Indians, and Cleveland Cavs- I've rooted for my share of bad teams (and my share, and your share as well).  But I'm at the end of my rope for the Cleveland Browns.  Drafting Johnny Manziel was defensible- I wouldn't have done it, but it was defensible.  But chasing off your Offensive Coordinator by having 'the front office' text him plays is... well, stupid.  The Browns are a poor organization that make stupid moves.  Do they have bad luck?  Sure- but they also run the team so poorly that they invite bad luck to happen to them.  As much as I want to root for Cleveland to succeed- quite frankly, I don't deserve to be stuck rooting for such a stupid, rotten franchise.


* So the Conference finals will be New England-Indianapolis and Green Bay-Seattle.  Both should be excellent games.  Even though the game is in New England, I suspect the cold weather may favor Andrew Luck over Thom Brady.  Indianapolis is getting hot at the right time.


* As for Green Bay against Seattle, Seattle's defense looks impressive as hell- but so does Green Bay's offense.  That's going to be a fun game. 


* Regardless of who wins, I can promise you that <a href="http://profootballmock.com/">Pro Football Mock</a>  will have a blast with whoever goes to the Super Bowl.


* As for the Browns, my sentiments can best be summed up as:


No comments:

Post a Comment