Saturday, December 31, 2016

Closing out 2016

2016- it's a cliche that people have been saying how awful 2016 was.  A lot of famous people died, and the election was both draining and caused a lot of friction between people.  In five years, I have no idea if people will blow off 2016 as "just one of those things" or it really was a portent for a worse future.

On a personal level- we lost our cat Smokey to cancer.  She will always be missed.  We have two new kittens- Dashiell and Mystery- joining Pippen in our household.  


Dashiell (left) and Mystery


Pippen
Meanwhile, Katie and I both started working as Detectives for the Dinner Detective show in Cleveland.  It's a fantastic show with great people that I'm thrilled to be a part of.

And Sports-wise...  Cleveland won their first title since 1964.  The Cubs won the World Series for the first time since 1908.  I wasn't sure I'd ever see either in my lifetime.

Here's hoping everyone has a safe New Year's Eve and a wonderful 2017.  




No comments:

Post a Comment