Thursday, June 21, 2018

Cleveland Cavaliers draft

The NBA Draft is tonight.  I'm a Cavaliers fan.  Using the same format as my wrestling predictions:

My Crazy Dream Booking: Cavs trade #8, Love and JR Smith for Bradley Beal and Martin Gortat (if LeBron Stays).  Cavs trade #8 and Love to Sacramento for #2 and draft Luka Doncic (if LeBron leaves)

What Should Happen: Cavs draft Wendell Carter, Jr.-  Safest pick in this range.  They keep comparing him to Al Horford


What Will Happen: Cavs draft Collin Sexton- they need guard help


What I’m Terrified Will Happen: Cavs draft Michael Porter, and his injuries continue to hamper him.


If I Was Booking This And I Hated You: Cavs trade #8 and Love for Kawhi Leonard- LeBron goes to the Lakers, and Leonard's injuries keep him out all year

No comments:

Post a Comment