Thursday, October 6, 2011

Profit from the NHL!

I'd like too announce my new income-generating plan.

It's well-known that I, Mike Sonby, am a walking sports curse. My resume:
* Longtime Chicago Cubs fan
* Current Cleveland Indians fan
* Current Cleveland Browns fan
* Current Cleveland Cavaliers fan
* University of Cincinnati Alumni

Last year, I followed NHL hockey, and picked the Colorado Avalanche to follow. Injuries quickly obliterated this team, and a promising contender didn't even make the playoffs. So my Sports Curse DOES carry over to the NHL.

Now- I'm open minded. I can root for ANY NHL team. Even yours.
 
I'll let that sink in for a bit before continuing...

...

...

...

...


HOWEVER, for a small fee, I can be convinced to follow a different team than the one you support. My 25+ years of bad luck can be channeled elsewhere, and now towards your team.

I think we can all agree that this money would be well spent. After all, you have a very nice NHL team. It'd be a shame if something bad happened to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment