Sunday, December 30, 2018

Closing Out 2018

2018.... It was a year.  

On a personal level... for me, it wasn't a horrible year.  But I have some friends going through some serious illnesses, and watching them is agonizing.  You want to help, and there's so little you can do...  "Thoughts and Prayers" has turned into a punchline, but for some situations, I'm not sure there's anything else I or anyone can do.

On a world level... I don't like to talk politics anymore.  There doesn't seem any point- we're not discussing ideas.  Maybe I'll feel different next year.

My predictions ... they did not turn out so well.  I'm sure I'll try again.

Even after all of these years, I'm still not sure what I'm doing with this blog.  Mainly a place to write down my thoughts that aren't under the facebook/twitter umbrella.  But I'm so casual about this that I have no idea who (if anyone) actually reads this.  If you are reading this, thanks.  


Wishing everyone a fantastic 2019.   Surely you concede we deserve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment