Tuesday, January 10, 2023

2022-2023 NFL Playoffs Support Rankings

The NFL Regular Season is over.  Super Bowl LVII is in a few weeks, and there are 14 teams left in the playoffs.  

I'm ranking them in two methods:  Which teams I want most to win, and which teams I think are most likely to win.

This past offseason, I stopped rooting for the hometown Cleveland Browns, and asked my friends to pick another team for me to root for.  They picked the Buffalo Bills, who have been excellent this year and have never won the Super Bowl (having lost four times in a row).  Combined with the injury to Damar Hamlin, and they are easily the team I most want to win this year.




Most likely to win

  1. Buffalo Bills
  2. Kansas City Chiefs
  3. Cincinnati Bengals
  4. Philadelphia Eagles
  5. San Francisco 49ers
  6. Los Angeles Chargers
  7. Dallas Cowboys
  8. Minnesota Vikings
  9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  10. Jacksonville Jaguars
  11. New York Giants
  12. Baltimore Ravens
  13. Miami Dolphins
  14. Seattle Seahawks

Rooting to win:

  1. Buffalo Bills
  2. Cincinnati Bengals
  3. Minnesota Vikings  (I like rooting for teams that never won it before)
  4. Kansas City Chiefs
  5. Philadelphia Eagles
  6. San Francisco 49ers
  7. Los Angeles Chargers
  8. Jacksonville Jaguars
  9. New York Giants
  10. Miami Dolphins 
  11. Seattle Seahawks
  12. Dallas Cowboys
  13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  14. Baltimore Ravens (yes, I'm still bitter)

1 comment:

  1. I think the odds of winning are off. What I've seen is:

    1. KC (+330)
    2. Buffalo (+420)
    3. Philly (+500)
    3. San Fran (+500)
    4 Cincy (+750)
    5. Dallas (+1300)

    ReplyDelete