Saturday, January 18, 2014

NFL: Conference championship predictions

Well, after going 1-3 last week, I fearlessly make some more predictions to see who goes into the Super Bowl:

Sunday's games:
New England at Denver:  I said last week that I thought New England had done it with smoke and mirrors- and I'll stand by that statement.  Both teams have great quarterbacks, but Denver is healthier, they are playing at home, and I think that Denver is a slightly better team

San Francisco at Seattle:  It's close, and these teams have faced each other twice already.  The deciding factor, for me, is that the game is in Seattle.  Seattle fans are known for being vocal, and Seattle is one of the few teams (KC and New Orleans are the others) that have a reputation of being that much tougher in their own home stadium.


No comments:

Post a Comment