Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Rush Retrospective: Prologue

 A little project I'm starting for 2024...

Rush is my favorite band to listen to.  I'm a fan, but I'm nowhere near their biggest fan (my wife might be in the running for that title).  

In fact, on the R40 DVD, for a couple of seconds on the Tom Sawyer song, the camera does a crowd shot and you can catch us (Katie is jamming the air guitar; I'm the goofball standing next to here)

Lately I've been on a kick of listening to their music- and reading My Effin' Life, Geddy Lee's biography.

So I'm going to do a Rush Retrospective.  Go through their catalogue, album by album, give my (amateurish) thoughts on the songs, and rank the albums and songs.

Besides, what else am I going to do on this blog- talk about the Presidential Election?

Coming up soon- their Debut Album.  






No comments:

Post a Comment